Henna and brides are made for each other. No Indian bride’s wedding look is complete without the traditional #Henna. Applied on Full hands and full legs, this marwari intricate design will look rich and appealing after it is Red on the bride’s hands. Images of Gods too are added as an auspicious symbol. Notice a Gods tattoo on the left top arm and a groom Umbrella on the right arm.
Brides arms and legs are adorned with intricate and delicate design with matching design on both hands and feet. Normally brides are applied identical designs on both hands and feet to make it look complete and nice. there are henna specialists who specialize in bridal henna design and offer their services at home too.
Latest Full hands and Legs Mehendi Designs for Brides, Foot henna Designs 2013. Also find why Henna’s Importance
Henna & Mehendi Designs for Brides
Incoming search terms:
- bridal mehndi designs for full hands front and back
- bridal mehndi designs for full hands 2013
- bridal mehendi designs for full hands and legs
- bridal mehndi designs for full hands and legs
- latest full hand mehndi designs 2013
- full hand mehndi designs 2013
- full hand mehndi design
- bridal mehendi designs for hands latest 2013
- full hand mehndi design 2013
- indian bridal mehendi designs for hands