How to wear Saree Indian Style to look Slim?
Saree is an Indian clothing for women, A saree is a single peice of cloth with a size of 5.5 meters to 10 meters. Saree looks very beautiful on women irrespective of age and color. Saree can be worn in 200+ different Styles with different draping styles.
Saree looks tremendous on women with jewellery, earings, bangles, chappals. Every women doesn’t look good in Saree as many women with different shapes and size need the designs which looks good on them.
Blouse and Petticoat are the inner clothing before wearing a saree.
Tips & Steps for draping a Saree to look beautiful & Slim : –
1) Take the Upper end of the saree with one hand around your waist till feet on your back-side to leave the free pallu side on other end
2) Tuck the top border of inner of the Saree in to the petticoat in such a way so that the Saree may fall up to the floor level.
3) Drape the Saree around the front keeping it on same height.
4) Tuck the little top edge of the Saree into the petticoat keeping on same height.
5) Make the fold of few straight plates from the right side and tuck it into the petticoat so that the bottom edge of the Saree should touch the floor level.
6) Bring around the other end of the Saree in your both hand and keep pallu put on left side shoulder allowing the pallu fall on your back.
More Pictures @ Indian Ramp
Incoming search terms:
- how to wear saree to look slim
- saree draping styles to look slim
- how to wear a saree to look slim
- how to wear saree in fish cut style
- how to drape a saree to look slim
- how to tie saree to look slim
- how to drape saree to look slim
- how to look slim in saree
- how to tie a saree to look slim
- churidar designs to look slim